vision", which is characterized by bi-xenon headlamps, LED daytime running lights and a new type of triangular air vents in the front wheel arches and bonnet. LED technology is also used in the taillamps, which extend to the trunk and decorated with a large chrome. Even the wheel designs (17 to 20 inches) has been changed, while the exterior gains three new colors.
Other detail :
- The gearshift on the steering wheel can be veita system with the automatic transmission with Active Select in 6 positions.
- Shark gills on the sides that make the car more aggressive.
- Powerful fog lamps to help in days of heavy rain or fog on the runway.
- Panel made of resin and Ice Blue lighting.
- Steering wheel with height adjustment according to the preference of the driver.
- Chrome dual exhaust and adjusted by experts to reproduce the typical Husky Camaro's engine.
- Brakes used in Formula One brand Brembo.
- In addition the camera also comes with parking sensors to help in maneuvering and avoid those tapping the bumper.
The most interesting change concerns once again the engine with six cylinders arranged at 3.8 V. Not only is it more powerful (549 hp hours), but thanks to greater efficiency of cooling systems, exhaust and intake, the consumption fell to 11.8 liters. Although it may seem insignificant in absolute terms, we must consider that it is almost 70 horsepower more than the initial version. This new engine management system has produced other direct benefits, including improved torque from 612 to 632 Nm, which will be delivered in continuous mode between 3,200 and 5,800 rpm.